Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cuzzie's 21 ^^

Hey guys! If you followed me on twitter, you would have known that I've recently went to sentosa beach villa for my cousin's 21.
I was super excited cause i knew that it would be awesome, like come on, which 21st is not awesome? ^^

It was super grand cause the beach villa booked is humongous..
*Phew just finished uploading all the pictures :)*
I'm not going to sort it cause i'm lazy like that hehe!!

My outfit to the party!!
I was kinda stuck for a moment cause i didn't know if it's like party-party or not.
So, this is kinda middle-ish?
Not too dressy yet not too skimpy~

Otw there~ Did light makeup ^^
Camwhore

Mummy and daddy
Daddy and sissy
Bro and sissy

Oh, check out the awesome private pool in the villa~ ^^
Mummy and i chilling at the balcony
With sissy
Daddy!
Look at how big the villa is!
Only thing that i didn't like is that the door for the toilet is a piece of glass.
Its so stupid! Like why even bother putting that piece of glass there?
Me~
More pictures of the villa
We had like so many drinks and omg i had the most awesome macaroon ever!!! ^^
It was so yummy.
Ok, that's it for the party. I didn't take a picture of the cake thou, but its a 2 tier hagen daz ice cream cake! ^^
Went to town again~~
Tried using this effect, i kinda like it at first but when i look back, it looked weird...
I'm glowing~~ ^^
My outfit that day!!
I happen to find a kangaroo skin carpet in the storeroom the other day and i thought why not use it?
I'm looking for a fur carpet for my room but till then, i'll use my kangaroo hha!!
Bye guys watching khloe and lamar~~ ^^

No comments: